- Which of your personal information is collected, how it’s used and with whom it may be shared.
- Decisions available to you regarding the usage of your data.
- Security procedures implemented to protect against the misuse of your data.
- How you may correct any inaccuracies in the personal information collected.
Your personal information: collection, usage, and sharing.
As the sole owners of this site, only we may access or collect information that you disclose voluntarily via email or other forms of direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your personal information will only be used to correspond with you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, except to fulfill a request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your access and control over personal information
Whenever you wish, you may opt-out of promotional emails about our business, simply by unsubscribing.
Contacting us by email or phone, you may also request any of the following:
- See what data we’ve retained about you, if any.
- Substitute or correct any data we’ve collected about you.
- Deletion of your personal information.
- Voice a concern about any of the data we have collected.
Cookies on our website
We use “cookies” on this site. Generated on your first visit to our website and stored locally on your computer or mobile device, cookies help us track movement on, and access to our website, and identify repeat visitors. Said cookies never store any personal information that could be used to specifically identify you.
During your visit to our site, you may encounter links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our website, and to read the privacy statements of these other websites concerning your personal identifiable information.
We proactively protect your information. Any sensitive information that you submit to us via our website, or by email, is protected both online and offline. Only our own employees who need your information for a specific activity (e.g. billing or customer service) will be granted access to any personally identifiable information. The computers that store your information are themselves kept in a secure environment.
If you have any questions about this agreement, our website, or any of our services please direct these inquiries to:
750 Cass St
Trenton, NJ 08611